Natalya and Her Mother Natasha Ch. 03

I sat on the bench outside my garden. I was worn out. An entire week with boring relatives. It had been my parent's 20th wedding anniversary. They'd fed me with a bunch of cakes and sweets, but all I ever wanted was Natalya's tits to suck on. We'd exchanged a few texts here and there, but something always got between our having conversations.

I hadn't had the chance to jerk off either. My cousin slept in my room and was just old enough to not wet the bedsheet. My testicles had swelled now. I was dying to get rid of this load that had haunted me for days.

My phone rang. Finally. "How was it seeing all your relatives again?"

"I think I have gained a pound or two."

"I'll make you lose some weight."

"In the bed."

"No, on the horse."

"What?"

"Yes, I get to invite you to the farm."

The farm.... or Natasha's second home. I knew she went there a lot. That was because I rarely saw her whenever Natalya wanted me to sleep over. I would try to ask as discreet as possible where Natasha was. It was either she was traveling for work, or she was at the farm.

I let out a sigh of relief. "You've no idea how painful this has been."

"What, the extra weight you put on?"

"There are like ten loads in my balls weighing me down."

"Oh, that type of weight," she laughed.

"Will Natasha be with us?"

"Yes, but we'll have our own private room, so don't worry."

And so would Natasha... This was the first time I would stay overnight under the same roof as her.

It was getting dark and chilly, but I arrived quickly at her door. I'd just stuffed a few garments into my backpack. I'd no idea how long we were supposed to stay there, but it would probably be alright.

I heard her little feet padding across the floor. She opened the door and we beamed at seeing each other again. She fell into my arms. "It isn't only your balls that are in pain, but my heart has also been aching to see you again."

"Well, your heart is close to mine," I said close to her ear. "But my dick isn't quite where I want it."

"We'll have to wait till we get there, sorry."

I sighed. Natasha was in the living room packing her riding equipment. She gave me a wave and a smile. Both of her gestures touched me deeply. "Did you have a lot of fun with your relatives?" she asked.

"Not as much as with Natalya."

She laughed. "I'm glad no one can replace my daughter." I swore she winked at me at the end.

We went up the stairs. I combed her dark blonde hair and let my hand fall to her plump ass. She was wearing my favorite tight jeans. "How have you been pleasing yourself?"

She punched my shoulder and raised a stern finger over her mouth. I just rolled my eyes. We went into her bedroom, and she gently closed the door. "With my fingers of course." She stuck them into my mouth. I held her hand with my right and made sure to suck all her fingers. "You fingered yourself this morning."

She laughed. "Yes... it tickles when you're sucking my fingers like that."

"Scoop up some more juices. My mouth has been dry for an entire week."

She stuck her hand below her panties and brought up a soaked hand. I licked it like a dog. "You must be horny as well."

"More than you can imagine. You have to give me a new dildo by the way."

"The clone a willy?"

"Yes, I lost it... sorry." She slipped her soaked hand to my dick and stroked it. "But you'll sure give me one later... when we're both in bed together."

I clenched my jaws together. "This is painful."

"You've waited seven days. You can wait a couple of hours."

"Let's just pack quickly and get out of here."

We ate dinner together before leaving. Natalya told me the next meal would be breakfast. I frowned and grabbed her hand to reassure it was a joke. She laughed. "There will be something for the night as well."

It was already evening. Natalya and I sat next to the window. We both had our eyes fixed on the sky. The stars were so much brighter. Each one of them touched my heart with their mysteries. "Not so much light pollution," Natasha added. "Just the clean, naked nature."

She was the biggest mystery to me. The biggest mystery of them all. I didn't know if she dropped in this erotic word to warm me up for something. I sure was warm already.

Natalya didn't look tired either. She'd spoken more than usual during this car trip. She was excited. I slipped my hand below her panties. Wet and moist like a fresh fruit. She pulled my hand out and gave me a stern look. I tried to show her with finger signs that Natasha couldn't see from here. "I'm starving."

"We ate dinner two hours ago."

I glanced at my dick and then at her legs. She rolled her eyes.

"I have some fresh made ice cream," Natasha said. "It's honey, sugar, eggs, cream and vanilla. Every ingredient comes from our lush soil."

"I would love some ice cream before going to bed."

God no, not the vanilla ice cream again.

We drove up the rugged road and parked next to the two-story farmhouse. Even though it must have been close to nighttime, the star-lit sky revealed all the gems on this farm. The riding arena with all its obstacles, the barn, the open grassland with sleeping cows, the field of wheat looking like a sea of gold, and lastly the fresh air free from pollution. It was like time stood still. Natasha drew in a deep breath and smiled. "Time doesn't move here, only our bodies do."

Was that another erotic hint? We entered the farmhouse. The main floor was just one great living room. In the right corner was the kitchen and to the left the door to the veranda. In the middle was a staircase leading right up to the second floor. Natalya pointed to the far-right corner. "There is our bedroom."

That was all I had to know. We dropped our things there. I was just about to reach for her warm tits, but she stopped me. "My mother and I have always lit a fire when we get here." I drew in a deep breath. "It's not going to be more than half an hour."

Natasha was sitting on her knees in front of the fireplace. She blew air into the small flames. I looked away. I couldn't watch a second of her blowing like that. My boner had been tucked against my pants for more than two hours now. The pain in my testicles just grew greater for every minute. She rose and went to the kitchen. I leaned back in the black leather couch. Natalya sat next to me. She stroked my dick. "Just a minute."

"You aren't making it easier for me."

Natasha rose and stretched her body. "I'll get the ice cream," she said and patted my shoulder. If only she could pat me somewhere else as well.

Eating the ice scream with those two was painful. I sat almost with my eyes closed the entire time. "Brain freeze?" Natasha asked. The second I opened my eyes she sucked the cream off her finger. She kept eye contact the entire time. I closed them again. "Yes... but it's the best ice cream I've tasted." And that was no lie. I could bet she'd added a secret ingredient as well.

Natalya and Natasha talked for another hour. I interrupted her with a tug on her skirt and a fake yawn. "I'm getting tired."

"Yes," she winked, "I'm getting tired too."

Natasha wished us good night and finally we were alone in our bedroom.

My hands settled on her ass. Finally. Finally I could squeeze them. "You've no idea how much I've missed you."

"I've missed you too." She stood on her toes to kiss me.

I ran my finger on her breasts and then sucked on it. "Your mother makes the best ice cream."

She reached for my dick and stroked it. "And you make the best warm cream."

I pulled her body closer, pressing her smooth lips onto mine. "I missed your soft little fingers more than anything."

"What about my tight, little pink hole?"

I slipped my fingers under her panties and fingered her. I was about to melt. I got my dripping wet finger out and sucked it dry. We kissed some more. "You know how I wanted to show you my riding skills?"

I raised an eyebrow. "You always used to complain about your back."

She shook her head, giggling. "Just lay down."

I fell back on the soft mattress. She mounted me and sank down slowly, letting her pussy swallow my dick. She took it all in, just smiling and moaning. She started riding me, rubbing her clit back and forth. This was so exotic for me. The hottest position I knew of. It made me think of Natasha. The way she rode those horses. Natalya rode me now identically. Her breasts bounced up and down and her ten sweet little fingers touched my chest. I leaned back on the pillow as she did all the work. She was horny. I touched her waist and then farther up to her breasts. Her nipples were as stiff as my dick. I had an urge to suck them, but the pleasure was too good from her riding me.

I leaned back. The bed started to creak. The sound of her breasts slapping and pussy bouncing up and down caused me to believe that Natasha must be hearing us. It turned me on even more. I gripped her ass. Our climaxes were building up quickly. She started to moan on every bounce. It was too hot. I leaned back and came, squirt of jizz after jizz splashed on her walls. It took forever to finish. It was so much cum it trickled straight back onto me. "Ahhh," she moaned and slowed down. She fell onto me, her nipples softening. I combed her hair and held onto her warm body. I was numb.

"That felt good," I mumbled.

"I'm so tired," she said and held onto me.

"I enjoyed it more than you can imagine."

"I enjoy being with you more than you can imagine."

"Give me a kiss before you fall asleep."

She kissed my cheek and closed her eyes.

I fell asleep the same time as her, but I woke up in the middle of the night. Something bothered me. Natasha was under this roof as well. I've always dreamed of peeking at her naked body and seeing her naked breasts in their full frame. One of my biggest dreams was right around the corner. These thoughts had haunted my sleep.

I slowly opened my eyes. I turned to Natalya. Drool trickled out the corner of her mouth. Not even my hardest spank on her ass could wake her up from that. I swung my feet off the bed. A few drops of cum fell onto the floor as I padded out from our bedroom. Now, where was her bedroom? I stood there, butt naked, trying to scan across the dim darkness. I stood on my toes to sniff the air. I caught a scent of wild roses. I spotted some steam on the upper bathroom. She must be taking a bath. I was already getting hard again. The floor squeaked as I padded to the stairs. The closer I came, the more distinct became the hum. It was the same melody when she showered. I was dying to get closer and became sloppy with my steps. It was almost that I wanted to get caught. I wanted her to catch me butt naked. "Do you need someone to warm your bed tonight?" I shook my head. I was getting caught up.

My eyes were on the same level as the floor. The door opened. I drew in a breath and ducked. This wasn't how I pictured this hot scene. She still hummed as if nothing strange had happened. I peeked up. She had her back facing me. A towel wrapped around her head and... her body was naked. Her ass! "Holy fuck," I whispered as my jaw dropped. It was double the size of Natalya's.

She went into her bedroom. Her cheeks jiggled for every step. One spank on the cheek and the fat must be rippling for ages. And those thick, juicy hips. I was lost for words. She gently closed the door. I stood there with my eyes wide open for a few minutes.

I let what I'd just seen sink in. I wanted more. I wanted to see her entire naked body. I got up the last steps and approached the door. A keyhole. Perfect. Just when I was about to take another step, I heard a sound that made me freeze. She breathed. It wasn't any kind of breath, but it accelerated, heavier and heavier. She sounded as if she were...masturbating. My dick rose, from soft to rock hard within a second. I got close to the keyhole. I was way too excited to care about not making a sound. My boner touched the wooden door as I leaned slightly forward to peek.

"Ahh," she moaned, deep and powerful. "Ahhh." Three of her fingers circled her clitoris. With her other hand, she fingered herself. A stream of fluids trickled down from her golden slit. I adventurously scanned my eyes further up. Her waist not too slim but not too fat, and then her breasts. They were round and full as if Natalya's milk were still there. The brown, thick nipples rose and sank in tandem with the rest of her great body. The moan became deeper. Her nipples were erect as my cock.

She reached for a dildo and fucked herself with it. I blinked. The dildo was the one I'd given to Natalya. The Clone-A-Willy. "Ahhhh," she moaned louder as the orgasm ripped through her."

https://www.whattowatch.com/news/doctor-who-star-karen-gillan-goes-bald-and-blue-for-hollywood-blockbuster-140777

https://www.who2.com/bio/chad-michael-murray/

https://www.whvn.cc/w/47mm94

https://www.wieisdemol.com/forum/2002/?topic=968.0

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q230194

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q461238

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q5349996

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q77455

https://www.wikidata.org/wiki/Q978857

https://www.wikipedie.ovh/articles/h/e/r/Hernán_Crespo_94aa.html

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

If You Have To... Ch. 04

Babysitter's Discovery Pt. 06

The Love of Bald Pussy